Mother’s Day is May 14th. So 2 weeks from today! If you are like me you are wondering what the kids can make for Grandma. Or if you teach or do daycare here are some adorable yet pretty easy crafts the kids can make.
1, Hand & Foot Print bouquet via alittlepinchofperfect.com
Use some craft paper, finger paints and a foot print and you have a super cute bouquet of flowers.
2. DIY Hand print KeyChain- via GreyHouseHarbor.com
These are adorable! Little handprint key chains made with SkrinkyDink Plastic (<— found here on Amazon)
3. Portrait Keychain- via Whatmomslove.com
As if the handprint ShrinkyDink keychains weren’t cute enough, these portrait keychains are adorable!
4. Salt Dough HandPrint Frame via messylittlemonster.com
These are super cute and Salt dough is so much fun to make things with. Add a photo and Voila you have an adorable little picture frame.
5. Paper Mason Jar with Lightening Bugs – via kindergartenworks.com
Adorable mason jars with lightning bugs I don’t think it gets much cuter than mason jars.
6. Thumbprint Flower Pots- via upstateramblings.com
Grab some craft paint, a terra-cotta flower-pot, some soil and flowers. This is an adorable way to give flowers this mothers day.
7. Hand Print Card via simplysweetteaching.blogspot.com
Handprints flowers are totally adorable. And on paper instead of the walls its a win for mom on Mother’s Day.
8. Hand Print Boquet- via craftingjournal.com
These are cute!!!! Little handprints turned into flowers. <3 them.
9. Spring Picture Flower Pot- via www.trucsetbricolages.com
This little flower is sure to put a smile on any mom or grandmas face!
10. Paper Plate Flowers via http://postris.com
These are super easy to make and the kids can almost make these on their own depending on their ages.
All of these ideas were found on Pinterest. Of Course as with anything you want to make Pinterest usually has tons and tons of idea’s.
Hopefully some of these ideas are what you are looking for this Mother’s Day!
This post may contain an affliate link, to learn more please see Disclosure
Please follow and like us: