The school year is almost over. Here are 10 adorable Teacher Gifts that you and your child(ren) can make to give to their teacher(s) at the end of the year.
1. Printable Gift Tags- via ishereally.com
Use these adorable gift tags to attach gift cards!
2. Mason Jar Teacher Gifts- via yesterdayontuesday.com
How cute is this ruler box with mason jars for pencils, pens and markers.
3. Pencil Vase- via catchmyparty.com
This is super adorable and looks so easy to make. A vase, pencils and some hot glue. Then of course Flowers 🙂
4. Thank You For Helping Me Grow- TerraCotta Flower Pot via- guyerfamilyblog.com
Adorable little flower pot, paint with some chalkboard paint on bottom, add ruler with some craft paint and then use a chalkboard marker to write on the pot. Super cute and looks so easy.
5. Printable Gift Card Holders- via hip2save.com
These are super adorable and an easy gifting idea!
6. Thank You Printable- via thesuburbanmom.com
This is super cute and lets your child do the fun work writing and drawing a picture.
7. End of the Year Class Thank You Book- via asmallsnippet.com
Get all the class kids together with their parents and create this awesome Thank you book for their teacher. Its definitly a gift he/she will never forget.
8. Teachers Rule Photo Frame via dazzlewhilefrazzled.com
Super cute photo frame. Heres another cute idea you could just add a class photo too.
9. Crayon Candy Dish- via twosisterscrafting.com
Super cute idea, add crayons to a candy dish. Add some miniature candy bars and Done 🙂
10. Summer Beverage Dispenser via- blogfork.blogspot.com
This is a neat idea. You could add all sorts of summer items.
Pinterest has a ton more ideas and of course these are just 10. I would love to see what ideas you find or have made. I hope you enjoy these idea’s and look for new DIY ideas coming soon, especially Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and 4th of July ideas!!!!
Please follow and like us: