If you were to grab my phone and open Pandora or YouTube you would probably be shocked. There is such a variety of music, from Country to 80s HairBands, Classic Rock to Kids Channels. I Love music, its like therapy to me. No matter what kind of day you are having there is MUSIC to make it better. I listen to country the most, and ALOT of 80s music I am a huge fan of Def Leppard. But I almost guarantee the first channel that will pop up on either my Pandora or YouTube is Country, I like a lot of the older county music Johnny Cash is my favorite! But there are many new and newer singers that I like to listen to as well.
If I had to pick 20 songs that are played almost daily they would be the following and why I like each song.
- Luke Combs- Hurricane: this song hits me right in the gut every single time I hear it. There is just something about the lyrics that are perfect.
- Darius Rucker – If I Told You: now this song is perfect. It makes me think NAILED IT!! Everyone has the moments in their lives that you wonder if you told someone else if they would run or if they would stay.
- Raelynn- Love Triangle: The first time I heard this song I honestly bawled my eyes out. It hit every emotion I even knew was possible to hit. Just the lyrics that talk about spending time with each divorced parent, and missing them as soon as they are gone. Literally pulled every heart string possible.
- Florida Georgia Line Ft. The Backstreet Boys- God, Your Mama and Me: Ok I will be 1000% honest I have never been a huge fan of FGL. But this song is awesome and seriously you throw The Backstreet Boys in there I mean what’s not to love! Yes I’m showing my age here but The Backstreet Boys…… I even had the dolls of them as a kid lol! sheets you name it! I love them!!!
- Lee Brice- I Drive You Truck: the first time I heard this song I had to pull over I was crying so hard. The lyrics and Lee’s voice MAN is all I’ve gpt for this song.
- John Waller- While I’m Waiting: if you have seen the movie Fireproof you get this song. It’s DEEP! It perfectly describes waiting on God to answer your prayers but it also is connected to the meaning of Fireproof and that makes it a perfect song.
- Cole Swindell- You Should Be Here: this song is so deep! I am a huge fan to watching the videos for songs and this song got me the first time. Cole’s dad passed away and he’s sitting at his headstone crying and the lyrics You Should Be Here, just hit ya. We all have those people in our lives that have passed that we wish could be here for special moments and this song perfectly describes all the emotions we all feel.
- Rodney Atkins- He’s Mine: being a boy mom this song made me laugh the first time I heard it. As parents we all have those moments when you can’t help but laugh and be like YEP! That one is totally mine!! I am proud of my kids even on the not so great days, but those YEP He’s Mine moments are my favorite!
- Justin Moore Ft. Vince McNeil: Home Sweet Home: OK Seriously remember how I said 80s hair bands LOL,…. what is not to love about this song. Motley Crue remake WITH the lead singer of Motley Crue you honestly can not love this song.
- Justin Moore- Somebody Else Will: this song always gets cranked when it’s on. There is something about the Now or Never thoughts in this song.
- Chris Young ft. Vince Gill: Sober Saturday Night: My biggest thing about this song is Chris Youngs voice. It’s so deep and everything he sings is good. The video to this song made me like it even more.
- Chris Young – I’m Comin Over: this song is just good. Once again his voice but the lyrics “we say goodbye, see you around” just gives me goosebumps.
- Jason Aldean- Tryin’ To Love Me: the lyrics to this song definitly hit me. I am the kind of person who pushes people away if I feel the slightest bit of a chance of being hurt, and this song makes me think alot like WOW what if that person honestly did care and just wanted to love me for me!
- Little Big Town- Better Man: This song is amazing. Everytime I hear the lyrics its just l ike MAN…….. I think we all have that one person that could have been a better person and it’s heartbreaking.
- Dierks Bentley Ft. Elle King- Different For Girls: I love this song even though I do not agree that breakups are different for girls. Not everyone deals with things the same way.
- Dierks Bentley- Black: there’s not really a single reason I like this song, Dierks has a very unique voice but the lyrics to this song are amazing too.
- Keith Urban Ft. Carrie Underwood- The Fighter: This song is so upbeat, and I love Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood, but seriously put these two together and it’s just awesome!
- Brother’s Osborne – It Ain’t My Fault: this is another song that I like to just jam to when it comes on. Not a very new song it’s just got a beat about it.
- Tim McGraw- Humble & Kind: this song just hits me right in the feels every time I hear it. Great words of advice and Tims voice I mean whats not to love about Tim McGraw.
- Dylan Scott- My Girl: this guys voice is deep. It’s amazing how you see a singer and think oh he has a boy band voice. Not this one he’s got the deep voice going on and this song just blasts easily through the speakers.
I pretty much like a huge variety of music and songs. Depending on the day, the mood and even where I am, the music changes. These 20 songs are just must listen to songs.
You can listen to My Fave Songs <————by clicking on the link!
I’d love to hear what songs inspire you, or just songs that make you smile.